Outcasts Faction of The Division 2
A quarantine at Roosevelt Island failed and the group found unity in their struggle for vengeance. They now seek to destroy everyone who they feel betrayed them.
Led by Emeline Shaw, an asymptomatic carrier of the virus, hellbent on destroying those who betrayed her.
I'm a big fan of explosives, but just how broken do you have to be to strap a bomb on yourself? Put a bullet in their tank and stand back. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't say it like that, but damn, I just don't know what else to say. It's frustrating when you think about us trying to rebuild while these assholes are giving everyone a frontrow seat to their private apocalypse. - Agent Kelso
- The Outcast Rusher archetype rushes towards enemies in an attempt to bomb the faction's foes.
- The bomb's mechanism can be set off by shooting it.
- If the Rusher dies before the bomb explodes, it may be shot later to set it off.
Weapon: Assault Rifle
We used to call these folks co-workers, friend and family. Now we just call them sons of bitches. We've all lost loved ones, but these guys have given themselves to vengeance instead of trying to rebuild. I know they were wronged by that quarantine, but what they're doing now is beyond the pale. - Henry Hayes
- The Outcast Assault archetype prefers to fight from behind cover, and move cover-to-cover to avoid enemy fire.
Weapon: Sub Machine Gun
Alcohol, a rag and a bottle. Simple. Effective. Brutal. Don't ask ém for a light. The common tool of vandals and rioters has become the common tool of murderers and warlords. - Agent Kelso
- The Outcasts Thrower archetype throws Molotovs at enemies.
- Destroying their bag of Molotovs will set them and their surroundings on fire.
- Shoot them while throwing to break their concentration and cause them to drop their Molotov.
Weapon: Light Machine Gun
Came up against a few of these a while back. Can't say I'm a huge fan of theirs. Though I'd guess they're not a huge fan of mine at this point, either. Keep your head down and get your flank on. That ammo pouch makes a great target. -Agent Kelso
- the Outcasts Heavy Weapons archetype uses a light machinegun to suppress enemies and prevent them from repositioning safelty.
- Destroying the Heavy Weapons'ammo backpack causes an ammo explosion and chaos as he tries to get things under control.