True Sons Faction of The Division 2
True Sons is a DC-base paramilitary group consisting of JTF mutineers and other sympathizers. The constantly seek to expand their influence and suppress their rivals.
Led by Antwon Ridgeway, former JTF officer. He is now a warlord who wants nothing but complete control over the city.
Before the outbreak, I thought there was nothing more offensive at close range than bad breath. These guys have really been challenging that long-held belief. - Agent Kelso
- The True Sons Rusher archetype prefers to engage opponents at short range, often charging without regard for their own safety if it allows for a good shot.
Weapon: Assault Rifle
Ridgeway has thse guys working overtime. I've never seen any group of people more dedicated to doing terrible deeds in the name of righteousness... well, since politicians fled DC. Scratch that, at least some on the Hill were doing good work. - Manny Ortega
- The True sons Assault archetype prefers to fight from behind cover, and move cover-to-cover to avoid enemy fire.
Weapon: Assault Rifle
You know, I was once stuck in that goddamner foam for an hour. Got ambushed by a True Sons platoon south of the Mall, and one of these guys stuck that foam on me thinking I'd be an easy target. Wrong-o. alani one, foam guy zero. Still, that foam is a real bitch to get out of your clothes. - Agent Kelso
- The True Sons Immobilizer archetype shoots a sticky foam that stops their targets from moving.
- They must enter relatively close range in order for their foam to be effective.
- Destroying their backpack causes the foam to leak and stop the Immobilizer from moving.
Weapon: Light Machine Gun
I have literally NEVER seen any trained professional swing their machine gun like a baseball bad. I'd say they watched too many movies, but I can't even think of a movie where they do that. Still though - their bulles are worse. Avoid those. - Agent Kelso
- The True son Heavy Weapons archetype prefers to lay down covering fire from behind cover.
- Their head is frequently exposed, but is also heavily armored.
- The ammo pack on their back can be destroyed to cause an explosion.