Weapon Talents in The Division 2
WARNING: This information is from the beta version of The Division 2 and is subject to change. Take it with a grain of salt, thank you.
Talents are split into active, passive and holster. Active ones sometimes have a requirement, and are activated through some kind of action. Passive are just always active on this weapon. Holster ones are like active but they are active while the weapon is in the holster or equipped.
There might be some way to re-roll talents, but this is not clear yet. It's also not certain if only certain types of weapons get certain talents.
- Boomerang: Critical hits have a 50% chance to return the bullet to the magazine. If a bullet is returend to the magazine the next shot has +20% increased damage.
- Breadbasket: Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus +5% headshot damage to the next headshot for 10s. Max stack is 10. Requires 5 or more crosshairs
- Close & Personal: Killing a target within 7m grants +50% weapon damage for 5s. Requires 5 or more crosshairs.
- Compensated: Weapon damage is increased by +15% when your critical hit chance is below 20%. Requires 3 or less crosshairs.
- Eyeless: Deal +20% weapon damage to blinded enemies
- Fast Hands: Critical hits add a stack of 3% reload speed bonus. Max stack is 20.
- Finisher: Swapping from this weapon within 3s of killing an enemy grants +30% critical hit chance for 15s. Requires 4 or less batteries.
- Frenzy: Reloading from empty grants +35% weapon damage and +35% rate of fire for 7s. Requires 4 shields or less
- Gunslinger: Swapping to your sidearm within 3s of a kill refills the sidearm's magazine and grants +20% weapon damage for the entire magazine. Requires 5 shields or less.
- Ignited: Deal +20% weapon damage to burning enemies
- Killer: Killing an enemy with a critical hit grants +50% critical hit chance for 5s. Requires 5 or more crosshairs
- Lucky Shot: Magazine capacity is increased by 20%. Missed shots from cover have a 25% chance to return to the magazine.
- Measured: The top half of the magazine has a +15% rate of fire and -20% weapon damage. The bottom half of the magazine has -25% rate of fire and +20% weapon damage
- Near Sighted: Receive +35% stability at the cost of -20% critical strike range and -20% optimal range. Requires 4 batteries or less.
- On Empty: Reloading from empty grants +30% weapon handling for 10s. Requires 4 or more shields
- Optimist: Weapon damage is increased by +3% for every 10% ammo missing from the magazine. Requires 5 or less crosshairs.
- Outsider: Weapon fire rate is lowered but optimal range increases as the weapon is fired. Requires 4 crosshairs or less.
- Perpetuation: Headshot kills grant +5% skill duration, ammo, and charges to the next skill used. Max stack is 10. Requires 5 or more batteries.
- Preservation: Killing an enemy repairs 5% armor over 3s. Headshot kills improves the repair. Requires 5 shields or more
- Ranger: Every 5m you are from the target grants +2% weapon damage. Requires 4 or less batteries
- Reformation: Headshot kills increase skill repair and healing by 25% for 25s. Requires 4 or less crosshairs.
- Rifleman: Landing headshots adds a stack of bonus +10% weapon damage for 5s. Max stack is 5. Additional headshots refresh the duration. All non-headshots remove the bonus. Requires 4 or less shields.
- Sadist: Deal +20% weapon damage to bleeding enemies.
- Spike: Headshot kills grant +25% skill damage for 10s. Requires 5 or more batteries
- Steady Handed: Landing a shot adds a stack of bonus 2% weapon handling. Max stack is 15. At max stack each shot landed has a 5% chance to consume the weapon handling bonus and refill the magazine. Requires 5 or less crosshairs.
- Strained: +10% critical hit damage is gained for every 5% of your armor that is depleted. Requires 5 or less crosshairs
- Unhinged: Receive +25% weapon damage at the cost of -35% weapon handling
- Unwavering: Swapping to this weapon grants max weapon handling for 5s. Kills refersh the buff. Requires 4 or less shields.
Vindictive: Killing an enemy with a status effect applied grants all group members within 15m +20% critical hit chance for 10s. Requires 4 or less crosshairs
Spotted in beta, not yet spotted in reelased game*
First Blood (8x or higher scope): First Shot fired from a full magazine has increased body damage
- Pummel (4 or more crosshairs): 3 consecutive body shot kills refills the magazine and grants +50% weapon damage for 7s
- Accurate: +15% accuracy
- Allegro: +10% rate of fire
- Distance +15% Optimal range
- Extra: +20% magazine capacity
- Jazz Hands: +10% reload speed
- Optimized +15% weapon handling
- Stable: +15% Stability
- Cannon: While equipped, this weapon increases throwing distance by 10%
- Double Duty: Whjile holsterd, reloading from empty gives you 20% of your magazine back as free ammo. Can occur once every 30s.
- Everlasting: While holstered and in cover, this weapon regenerates 2 ammo every 5 s.
- Greased: While holstered, this weapon increases weapon swap speed by 10%
- In Rhythm: While equipped, enemy kills have a 5% chance to refresh active skill cooldowns. Can occur once every 60s.
- Overlap: While holstered, your equpiied weapon gains a handling bonus based on this weapon's type.
- Protected Deploy: While equipped, this weapon grants +10% bonus armor while deploying a skill.
- Protected Reload: While equipped, this weapon grants +10% bonus armor while reloading.
- Recharged: While equipped, skills deployed at full armor have +25% duration, charges, and ammo.
- Rooted: While equipped and in cover, all skill damage and healing is increased by 25% for 10s. Buff is lost when exiting cover. Can occur once per 25s.
- Stop, Drop, and Roll: While equipped, rolling removes burning, bleed, and poisoned status effects. Can occur once every 60s.
- Transmission: While holstered, shoch applied to the Agent transfers to an enemy within 10m. Can occur once every 60s.
- Wascally: While holstered, you are able to resist 5 ensnare attempts. Can occur once every 60s.
- Zen: While equipped, resting in cover for 3s removes blind and disorient status effect.